Saturday 10 January 2015

What is this all about?

Share it Please
So, there are a lot of health/weightloss blogs out there, however, a lot of them seem kind of fake?

I always find it difficult to find someone that blogs daily and gives their actual opinion on different exercise videos, different diet tools, different types of 'teatox',  hence, that's what I'm aiming to do!

I'll give you a few details about myself first:

I'm 23 years old as of Last December, I weight around 200pounds, which fluctuates like crazy at the moment. I stand at 5"9 and am fairly proportionate in terms of 'curves'.

The reason I am doing this is simply because I'm unhappy with my body, the way I look in pictures, the way my double chin ruins every selfie I take and I'm forced to take around 7 before finding a half decent one. As well as health reasons, I'm constantly run down, I get tired super easily and I don't eat anywhere near enough fruit (not like I used to).  I want to be back at a point where I can act stupid like a child, run up and down stairs without getting out of breath so quickly.

The flow of the blog will be fairly simple, I'll post daily blogs some longer than others- I'll include the video I've followed for my exercise, what I've eaten if it's anything credible. Or anything you guys want to know really?

I'll see you next time guys,
Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

Follow The Author