Sunday 11 January 2015

11/01/15

Share it Please
So I failed already at the no cola thing- it’s 11.43 and I’m drinking cola… fuck my life. On the plus side it’s only in small quantities I used to drink so much of it but not as much nowadays, for the past few days I've only been drinking water and I'm contemplating buying a water infusion- you know the ones that take flavour from fruit to make it taste nice. I really struggle with making myself drink water plain, I have a strange gag reflux that seems to just seep plain water out after I've tried to drink it.  As well as this I’m mentally preparing myself for my next exercise and round of squats, I'm also doing another wrap to try and aid water weight. I did this yesterday and it seemed to reduce bloating, so I'm trying it again today.  



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWEdJRRndkQ- this certainly got my heart pumping for a 10 minute workout. It’s definitely not as fun as the one I did yesterday! but it was an easier way to incorporate my 55 squats for the squat day challenge. I’m not sweating after just ten minutes and the host is really good. The only thing that I don’t like is that the time shown on the screen doesn’t correlate with the minute times that she gives you. 

So as mentioned up above, I have done my squat day challenge today, as well as 20 sit ups. Which I feel isn't too bad for a beginner. 

Dinner wasn't particularly healthy, or particularly bad for me in honesty. I had a sunday roast dinner with Lamb, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and the usual. So had a nice portion of vegetables. 

However, I did snack a little tonight but not after 8pm. A few chocolates and a couple of snackajacks. I failed by drinking more pepsi too! A couple of fails but all in all not a terrible day! 

First day back at work tomorrow this should be interesting to see is all plans go out of the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

Follow The Author